Here is the Steeleville Space Public Library’s June Schedule:
Summer time Studying Program
Steeleville’s Summer time Studying begins June 6. This yr’s theme is “Learn Past the Overwhelmed Path: Camp READ!” Decide up a studying log or bingo sheet and an info packet on the library to get began.
• A Summer time Film Collection will probably be held on the library each Friday throughout Summer time Studying. Kids’s films will probably be proven at 11 a.m., with teen/grownup films at 2 p.m., starting June 10. All film info is out there on the library.
• Curbside Crafts will probably be obtainable on the library each Wednesday throughout Summer time Studying starting June 8.
• June 6, 11 a.m. to midday, Camp Learn Week 1: Welcome to Camp READ! Assist us arrange our library campsite, learn ghost tales across the “camp hearth,” and make s’mores.
• June 13, 11 a.m. to midday, Camp Learn Week 2: Let’s Go Fly a Kite: We are going to learn a narrative about kites after which make our personal. We’ll take them outdoors and see if we are able to make them fly.
• June 20, 11 a.m. to midday, Camp Learn Week 3: Nature’s Wonders: This week we will probably be occurring a nature stroll across the library and college grounds. We are going to acquire objects from nature and switch them into artwork.
• June 25, 10:30 a.m., G.O.A.T. (Biggest Of All storyTimes): Be a part of us for a goat-themed story time and meet some child goats too. Children by way of third grade and their dad and mom are welcome to attend story time. Older youngsters might come after 11 a.m. in the event that they want to meet the goats.
• June 27, 11 a.m. to midday, Camp Learn Week 4: Gone Fishing: This week we will probably be occurring a nature stroll across the library and college grounds. We are going to acquire objects from our nature stroll to make artwork!
Different library occasions
• Wednesday, June 1, 12:30-2:30 p.m., I-CASH Get What’s Yours: Ginger Womick from the Illinois Treasurer’s workplace will probably be on the library to assist residents seek for unclaimed cash and property. First come, first served; no appointment needed.
• Mondays, 3-6 p.m.: Recreation Day each Monday.
• June 20, 7 p.m., Board Assembly
• June 29, 3 p.m., Teen Advisory Board assembly
Name the library or go to us on Fb or at www.steelevillelibrary.org for extra particulars on library occasions and the Summer time Studying Program.
1,000 Books Earlier than Kindergarten
• 600 Books: Noah Partitions, age 4, son of Robert and Katie Partitions of Percy.
To take part in 1,000 Books Earlier than Kindergarten, name the library at (618) 965-9732.